PropertyWize Management provides professional proactive management to all types of homeowner (HOA) and community associations. Our clients include high-rise buildings, condominiums, townhouse developments, single-family home communities with common-area amenities, and Commercial Associations.
Our top priority is to assist each association’s Board of Directors in fulfilling its obligations to protect, improve and enhance the assets of the community.
Our association management services cover:
- Acting as liaison between owners and Board of Directors.
- Suggesting forms, programs, policies, and procedures that have proved effective through our experience.
- Attending regular, special, and annual board meetings.
- Reduce expenses by working with local vendors that are budget friendly.
- Reviewing monthly financials and submitting overview and comments with the management report.
- Communicating by-laws, declarations, and/or covenants to owners at the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Maintaining and documenting current contracts and association records.
- Coding association-approved invoices and forwarding to accounting for processing.
- Staying updated on in-depth knowledge of association documents and current state and local laws.
- Staying updated on in-depth knowledge of insurance policies, deductibles, and claim process for dealing with property damage and/or losses incurred by the association.
- Processing work orders and ensuring proper completion.
- Hiring and supervising on-site staff required for the association.
- Working with accounting to prepare the annual operating budget for the board's review and approval.
- Assisting with routine inspections of the property.
End your Headache Now and Contact Us today for more information.
Links and Resources
- HOA Welcome Letter
- Sample Collection Notice
- HOA FAQs
- HOA Testimonials
- Homeowners Information
- HOA Violation Notice
- HOA Community Checklist
- Contact Us