Information You Need
At PropertyWize, we treat your home as our own. We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home.
Owner online portal demo video provided by Buildium
Useful Area Links
- Maryland SDAT: Real Property Search
State of Maryland Dept. of Taxation database of recorded properties sales and owner info.
- LeadProbe, Inc.
(Lead Based Paint Inspection Services: Lead Free - Dust Swipes – XRF Lead) - 410-591-4597
Almost anything you would want to know about lead paint and lead paint inspections.
A guide to current regulations and rules you need to know without the jargon.
- Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE)
Lead Paint Information for Rental Owners http://www.mde.state.md.us/programs/Land/LeadPoisoningPrevention/RentalPropertyOwners/Pages/Programs/LandPrograms/LeadCoordination/rentalOwners/index.aspx
Maryland’s Reduction of Lead Risk in Housing law requires owners of rental properties built before 1978 to register their units with Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE), distribute specific educational materials, and meet specific lead paint risk reduction standards at certain triggering events.
- Maryland Landlord and Tenant Law resources.
This site has a host of free information
- Maryland Judicial Case Search
Great site to find out court records, both active and inactive.
- Baltimore Neighborhoods Inc. – Landlord/Tenant Issues and Advice
- Baltimore City – CityView – Provides maps, lot outlines, neighborhood info., public schools, plus aerial photos
- Baltimore County’s My Neighborhood – Provides maps, property lot outlines, zoning maps, aerial photos and more.
Interested in Baltimore City Section 8 Program?
Here is some important information to know: